I've decided to start a series of posts on Control Theory! Here's why:
- Control Theory is really cool, but there aren't many resources available on the internet to learn it
- I know a bit about control theory through FRC, and I want to spread that knowledge to others
- I haven't done the actual code for a lot of this yet, but I want to have an excuse to write it!
Here's the index of things that I want to write eventually. I may not do them all, and won't do them in this order:
- Part Zero: Index (This post!)
- Part 1: PID
- Part 2: PID Tuning
- Part 3: Simulation
- Part 4: State Space
- Part 5: Feed Forward and Motion Profiling
- Part 6: Pole Placement
- Motor Models
- Example Systems/System Modeling
- State Space Observer
- Kalman Filters
As I add more topics, I'll edit in links and change the ordering so that it makes sense.
I'm particularly excited to do the State Space and Kalman ones, since I haven't learned those topics quite yet!